Pavel from Geox is boy's trainer in combination navy, grey and white. Double riptape straps merge into one at the end. Antibacterial, antishock and removable leather insole with Geox Respira technology.
• Boy's navy trainer with grey and white panels and orange detail
• Breathable mesh and synthetic uppers
• Orange textile lining with padded ankle and heel collar
• Protected and durable toe and heel areas
• Navy outsole with white sides and orange Geox logo
• Breathable and flexible sole unit with good grip
Upper: Textile Synthetic
Inner: Leather Textile
Founded in 1995 by Mario Polegato, Geox has quickly risen to become one of the world’s leading footwear brands. This Italian footwear brand shines when it comes to styling, comfort and innovative technical features. The ‘Geox breathes’ Respira technology provides comfort via a breathable sole membrane that allows foot moisture to escape whilst keeping the elements out. This together with their durable construction makes them especially suited for active kids, both in trainers and school shoes. Geox extend their technology into Amphibiox, their waterproof but breathable material for footwear uppers as used in their women’s waterproof boot styles. Derived from a mix of the Greek word “geo” (earth), and “x”, a letter-element symbolizing technology, this is a brand that’s certainly going places and we are proud to be a Geox stockist.
More from Geox